For 7 generations, the mill of Opio belongs to the Michel family. In 1848, it is Mr Authion containing centuries-old hotel. The wheel of the traditional mill powered by water from the Brague turns quietly as the passing of time, until the day where Mr. Roger Michel, inherits from this case. He decides to change the habits by installing a traditional mill more productive.
Despite great frost of 1956, which écima almost all the surrounding olive groves, this mill lasted through the will of its owners. While other colleagues were closing their door, it is the love and the passion for the profession of Miller who allowed the family Michel to continue to grind the olives of producers of the Mediterranean basin.