Data Protection Policy
Data Protection Charter monpanierbleu.com
When you access monpanierbleu.com or monpanierbleu-events (the "Site") and use, as a user ("User") the intermediation and ordering services offered on the Site (the "Service"), Cap@city, A joint stock company with a sole shareholder, whose main address is 7 rue Jean Haddad Simon - 06400 Cannes, registered under the number 823 567 235 in Cannes ("Cap@city" or "We") may, as a data controller, to collect, use and process, to the extent permitted by law, personal data concerning you. This Data Protection Policy informs you of the data we collect about you when you access the Site and / or when you use it, how we use and disclose your data, how you can control the use and disclosure of your data, and how We protect your data.
Cap@city is committed to a continuous process of compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 ("RGPD"). With this new regulation, Cap @ city has ensured the adequacy of its personal data protection policy so that Users' data is collected and used in a transparent, confidential and secure manner.
1/ Collect of Personal Data
What is a Personal Data? According to the CNIL, "Personal Data" means "any information directly or indirectly identifying a natural person (eg name, registration number, telephone number, photograph, date of birth, municipality of residence, fingerprint ...) ". To this non-exhaustive list can be added the bank account number, the social security number, the IP address, a log, a voice recording ... In summary, a Personal Data is data that in one way or another, directly or indirectly, can bring the user back to the owner, whether that information is confidential or public. For a data to no longer be considered personal, it must be made anonymous so as to make it impossible to identify the person concerned, directly or indirectly, or by cross-checking: masked names, blurred faces, anonymized number, etc.
When you access the Site, and / or use the Service offered therein - for example by ordering products referenced as a Buyer ("Buyer") or referencing some of your Products as a Vendor (" Seller ") or event service provider ("Partner") - we may collect, use and process, to the extent permitted by law, your personal data provided by you (such as user identification, name, title, contact information, (Such as your IP address, your login details, the details of your orders and transactions made on the Site) or generated by your access and use of the Site.
In order to access and use certain information, features or services, you may need to provide your personal data. As the case may be, specific information will be provided to you before the collection of this personal data.
Consent. This Charter informs you about the personal data we collect when you visit our websites; how we use and communicate your data; how you can control the use and communication of your data; and how we protect your personal data, so that your consent is as informed as possible before giving us your personal data.
Your personal data will be used for:
• Customer service. We use your data within the framework of the various functionalities proposed under the Service, including ordering, secure payment and click & collect or delivery; For technical support, or for other similar purposes; And to open and maintain user accounts;
- On mypanierbleu.com for ordering, tracking and execution, secure payment, click & collect or delivery; for technical support, or for other similar purposes; and to open and maintain user accounts;
- On monpanierbleu-events to complete and receive an online quote via e-mail, to communicate with you for the organization and follow-up of an event, and to inform you about our event services, and to communicate them to the partner providers you will have possibly chosen for the good realization of your event;
• Marketing. To the extent permitted by law and / or with your consent, we use your data for marketing and promotional purposes, including by electronic mail or equivalent electronic means. For example, we may use your data, such as an email address, to send newsletters, special offers and promotions, or to contact you about products, services or information we believe may be of interest to you;
• Communication. We use your data to communicate with you, including to respond to requests for assistance. We can communicate with you in a variety of ways, including email, SMS and / or social media accounts if you have accepted and / or sent us a message;
• Administration. We use your data for administrative purposes, including to help us better understand how our Users access and use our Site; To provide reports to prospective partners and in particular the Vendors referenced on the Site (in particular by communicating to them data relating to the use of the Site and / or the Service and / or the spaces of virtual shops on which the products of the referenced Vendors are Searchable and offered for sale), service providers, regulators and other stakeholders; Implement and maintain security, anti-piracy, fraud prevention and other services designed to protect our Users; To enforce our policies and conditions (including General Terms and Conditions of Sale and General Terms and Conditions of Use);
• Research and development. We use your data for research and development purposes, including to improve our Site, Service features, User experience, and more generally any other service offered by Cap@City; Understand the demographics of our Users; And for other purposes of research and analysis (in particular the analysis of the orders made on the Site and which may be intended for the referenced Sellers);
• Legal compliance. We use your data to comply with our applicable legal obligations, especially to the GDPR, including responding to a direction, court order or disclosure request from an authority;
3 / Communication of your Personal Data
We may disclose your personal data to the following recipients or categories of recipients:
• The persons in charge of the marketing department, the sales department, the customer support and prospecting department, the service for analyzing the Service and / or the Site, the service for monitoring and accompanying the Service and / or the Site, Logistics and IT services and their superiors;
• The services in charge of surveillance (auditors, departments in charge of internal control procedures);
• Our subcontractors and service providers; and
• CapCity's partners, including the Referenced Vendors.
4 / Data Retention Period
5 / Your rights and how to exercise them
In accordance with the applicable law, you have the right (i) to oppose at any time, for legitimate reasons, the collection of your personal data, (ii) to access this data, (iii) to request To correct, supplement, block or delete the data collected, and (iv) to give instructions concerning the storage, deletion and communication of your personal data after your death. To exercise your rights, please send a letter to the following address: monpanierbleu - Customer Service - 7, rue Jean Haddad Simon - 06400 Cannes, enclosing a document attesting to your identity and expressly stating the right you wish to exercise, or by email at email@example.com.
However, if you object to the processing of your personal data, you may not be able to access and use certain information, features or services on the Website.
Point of attention for minors (under 18 years old)
Our goal being to make the local food trade and local gastronomy accessible to all, minors can access the Site to search for information.
Before accessing the Site, the consent of minors under 18 must be given by the person having parental authority.
Our Site does not provide for the registration, collection or storage of information relating to anyone under 18 years of age.
We remind you that minors are not legally allowed to buy products on our Site in the online shops of Sellers of alcoholic beverages and spirits.
When you gave your consent when you were minors, your personal data was collected.
You will be able to exercise your right to be forgotten if you no longer want the data concerning you to be in our databases.
6.1 What means « cookies » ?
Only the cookie on your device is identified. Personal information may be stored in cookies, provided that you have consented to it, for example, to facilitate secure online access so that you do not have to re-enter your username and password.
Types of cookies and purposes
|Period of validity|
These cookies allow you to store information about orders placed on the Site (registration, account), access paid features via identifiers, etc..
These cookies allow the confidential, anonymous and anonymous analysis of the navigation data, in order to establish statistics and volumes of usage and use of the different elements making up the Platform (sections, products and contents visited) Interest and ergonomics of the Service, destined for Cap@city and/or the Vendors.
Learn more about Analytics and privacy cookies: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage?hl=fr
These cookies allow to act with the social modules on the Site
For more information about how Google uses your information, please read
To the extent that certain targeted advertising cookies are used by Cap@City, their use will be subject to specific prior consent.
6.4 How do I disable or delete cookies?
If you choose not to accept cookies, you can still access and use our Site. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can prevent your device from storing cookies by setting your browser to not accept cookies.
See the help section of your browser to learn how to manage your cookie settings or follow the links below:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/cookies-informations-sites-enregistrent?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?hl=fr
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=fr_FR&viewlocale=fr_FR
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
You can delete cookies on your device at any time. However, if you choose not to accept the cookies strictly necessary for the provision of our services provided by our Site, this may result in a reduction in the availability of these services. To learn more about cookies, including how to see which cookies have been configured and how to manage and delete cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org ou www.allaboutcookies.org.
7/ Changes to the Data Protection Policy
We may update this Data Protection Policy at any time to reflect changes in our practices and services. We will notify you of any significant changes in the way we process your data by sending you an email.
Last update: September 30th, 2019.
Cap@city ® - shares of 15000€ - SIREN 823567235 – 7 rue Jean Haddad Simon - 06400 Cannes / firstname.lastname@example.org